Don't set your limits...go out and find them.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brooks ID


I received an email yesterday from Brooks Running telling me that my application to the Brooks ID Program had been accepted and that I am in!

From their website:
Brooks I.D. Program


Brooks I.D. stands for Inspire Daily. These two simple words guide the principles of the program. Brooks I.D. is made up of over 800 members who are active in their running communities and share a passion for the Brooks brand. They are runners who are winners in their own right: Winning their age divisions, accomplishing their personal goals, pushing their own limits, and, by extension, encouraging others to do the same. They are coaches, mentors, and leaders.

What We Look for

Brooks I.D. athletes members use their athletic talent to help carry out the Brooks mission: To inspire people to run and be active. We look for athletes who have a passion for Brooks, race and train in Brooks' shoes and apparel, and enthusiastically evangelize the brand.

I am very excited to have the opportunity to represent Brooks Running!  Check out their website at http://www.brooksrunning.com/

I ordered my team uniform last night.




And the Brooks Launch

Houston, we have an honor! Runner's World has awarded the Launch "Best Debut" in the Winter 2010 Shoe Guide in its December 2009 issue, on newsstands Nov. 4, 2009. With an incredibly flexible outsole and seamless transition, this lightweight neutral trainer will get you from start to finish, whether for a tempo run or in a race. Add to that the lower-profile midsole and minimal upper, and it's 3, 2, 1 . . . blast off!

Midsole Height: Heel (22 mm), Forefoot (10 mm)
Outsole Height: Heel (3 mm), Forefoot (5.5 mm)
Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9.5 mm
Tooling Height: Heel (25 mm), Forefoot (15.5 mm)
Weight: (M's) 9.3 oz./(W's) 7.5 oz.

No comments: